This privacy statement applies to Oldschool Hotel in Winterswijk. Oldschool Hotel respects the privacy of visitors to the website and ensures that any (personal) information you provide to us is treated confidentially. Processing of (personal) data is done in accordance with the requirements of the law.
This statement is prepared to explain our approach to the personal information you provide to us or that we collect through our sites. the information may have been shared in writing or verbally, or collected during a visit to our hotel or form other sources.
Responsibility for personal data
Oldschool Hotel is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Oldschool Hotel determines the purposes and means of the processing ans is responsible for compliance with legal requirements. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are required to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Processing of Personal Data
In our data processing practices, we adhere to the requirements set forth by privacy laws. This means, among other things, that we:
Purpose of data processing
When you visit our website, request information via our website, make a reservation, request a service, or contact us by phone, we collect personal data from you. Oldschool Hotel processes only the necessary personal data for various purposes.
Oldschool Hotel processes personal data for the following purposes:
– Contacting you; (Responding to your inquiries or addressing your complaints via social media, email, postal mail, or telephone;)
– Processing your reservation and keeping you informed about its process;
– Ensuring smooth payment processing or refunding if necessary, through the payment provider;
Your privacy rights
If you have a relationship with our company, you have the option to request access to your personal data after making a written request. You can request the deletion or modification of your data if the overview provided by us contains inaccuracies. Furthermore, you have the right to request your data in a file format so that another party can obtain and use your data.
Visitor Data and Google Analytics
We utilize Google Analytics to track general visitor data. These data are used for statistical analyses of website visitation and click behavior, aiding in the optimization of our websites.
Please note that these data cannot be traces back to you as an indivisual. However, this does not apply in cases where you identify yourself as a person via one of the forms on the websites. this may occur, for example, when you provide an email address or make a reservation.
Data Processing Agreement We have signed data processing agreements with all companies that process data on our behalf. This agreement stipulates, among other things, the purposes for which personal data may be processed and the security measures that must be taken for storing the personal data. It also states that those processing the data must handle them confidentially and may not process personal data for any purpose other than that specified in the data processing agreement.
Partially self-determined, provided it complies with other laws
– Security camera footage: 4 weeks
– Job application procedure: 4 weeks
– Storage of Personal data: ….
Disclosure to Third Parties
Oldschool Hotel will, in certain cases where necessary for the execution of the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, disclose personal data to third parties. When a booking is made:
– Hosting party for booking engine
– Payment provider, for handling payments and refunds
– Review partner, for inviting customers to leave a review or sending customized information and/or offers.
Exchange of Personal Data
1. Transfer and Receipt of Personal Data within Oldschool Hotel
– Oldschool Hotel may Exchange your (personal) data within the various departments of Oldschool Hotel.
– Oldschool Hotel ensures that European standards of data protection are applied to personal data within its departments.
– Oldschool Hotel cannot be held liable when personal data must be provided to local authorities in accordance with applicable legal obligations.
2. Transfer and Receipt of Data outside Oldschool Hotel
– The purpose of processing your personal data may entail sharing personal data with other organizations. Unless explicitly concnted by you required by law, this exchange of data is based solely on the execution of the execution of the agreement between you and Oldscjool Hotel or when Oldschool Hotel has a legitimate interest.
3. Non-commercial use
Oldschool Hotel will not sell, rent, distribute, or otherwise commercially provide your personal data to third parties, except as described in this privacy statement or with your prior consent.
Access and Amendment of Personal Data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can request changes to it at any time. You can also contact Oldschool Hotel if you wish to access the data that Oldschool Hotel has registered about you. Additionally, you can request data deletion or provide corrections if the data is incorrect or incomplete.